Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 6 novembre 2008

This is a post that is NOT about Obama!

Yes, I know, I should be writing about the momentous events of yesterday in the States... but really, it's all been said (and better) by others... Suffice it to say that I am WELL PLEASED.

So, instead, here's another meme - feel free to steal it and use it, but let me know so I can come and see your answers. By the way, I picked it up from Pardon the Egg Salad, whom I found whilst reading I am doing the best I can. This is an Alphabet list...in case you didn't get it!

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? The godmothers to my daughters, Marie and Jenn
C. Cake or pie? Well, I love both, but if I had to choose, would probably choose cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? A good book
F. Favorite color? Yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms? Don't know what worms are (apart from the wriggly things you find in gardens), so I'll have to say gummy bears
H. Hometown? Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England (though I only lived there for about 6 months or so)
I. Favorite indulgence? Nestlé Onouga chocolate - absolutely fabulous
J. January or July? Easy. I hate being cold, so this has to be July
K. Kids? Two living daughters, C aged almost 7 (27/12) and L, who was 4 and a half on 27/10. Plus one daughter stillborn on 13/07/2000, the WORST day of my entire life
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love
M. Marriage date? Not married, no plans ever to be so
N. Number of brothers and sisters? None
O. Oranges or Apples? Much as I love orange-flavoured things, or orange-based things, I don't much like eating the things themselves, so apples it has to be
P. Phobias? Spiders, without a doubt
Q. Quotes? "Un homme seul est en mauvaise compagnie." -- Paul Valéry
R. Reasons to smile? My two beautiful, bright little girls, my overweight but otherwise purrfect cat, a beautiful sunset and, of course, D, the man who manages to put up with me and has done so since 1996...
S. Season of choice? Spring - everything comes to life and summer is still to come
T. Truth or dare? I'm far too much of a coward to choose anything other than truth!
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a pretty phenomenal memory for trivia, like the dates of everyone's birthday - even people I barely know. If you tell my your birthday, I'll remember it!
V. Vegetable? I adoooorrree roast parsnips, but parsnips are almost impossible to find here in France, unfortunately
W. Worst habit? Going to bed way, way too late. Every damn night
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've only ever had X-Rays for nasty things, whereas the Ultrasounds allowed me to see my babies before they were born, so Ultrasounds
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus. This means I supposedly love the earth, the country, all things rural... Have to say that that is wildly, wildly untrue - me, I love cities first and foremost, and the sea second!

Aucun commentaire: