Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 20 juillet 2011

Nothing

Yup, that's what I achieved today. Nothing. A big, fat nothing.

I stayed up listening to music till a-time-I'm-not-willing-to-admit-to last "night", got up at 11 this morning when my shopping arrived, faffed about on the internet for a little while, went back to bed, got up at 4.30 pm (soooo embarrassed), had some junk food, watched crap on TV AND THAT IS IT.

So much for my "big plans" this week...

Seriously, I have to pull myself together, get to bed at a reasonable time tonight and actually get some stuff done. I have student translations to correct, invoices to do and the FLAT, OMG, the FLAT to tidy/clean.

Oh, and I guess I should leave the house on occasion, too.

Sigh.

I'm so badly equipped for living alone. If this were to become permanent, I'd probably turn into a total hermit. You know, the kind of person that lies dead in their home for 6 weeks before anyone even notices...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not wallowing in self-pity or sadness. I'm not crying or even feeling miserable. I've just been taken over by an all-engulfing tsunami of inertia.

Must. Pull. Myself. Together.

Aucun commentaire: