After all this time with (let's be honest here) this place being a virtually traffic-free zone, for the very first time, I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
OMG, I'm soooooo excited! It's made my day!
So, thanks to the hilarious-in-the-face-of-adversity-and-other-times-too Cha Cha, here's my first ever tagged meme!
First off, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here we go:
1. I have frequent conversations with myself, often out loud (assuming I'm on my own), recounting parts of my life, kind of as if I was writing an autobiography (as if anyone would be interested).
2. When I have these conversations, for some reason I often use an (unidentified/unidentifiable)American accent. And of course I'm not American.
3. I seemingly have an almost limitless capacity for sneezing. Loudly.
4. I am hopelessly addicted to stationery, art-and-craft supplies and the like, even though I rarely do anything writer-y or arts-and-crafts-y.
4. I love shopping from catalogues and spend hours browsing the many I receive through the mail.
5. I am very often cold - even in summer on the beach here in the South of France - and my feet can stay cold for more than 4 hours in bed in winter.
6. I find many foodstuffs impossible to eat simply because of the way they look.
7. I am a compulsive reader of novels and often read the same novels many, many times.
Now, aren't you glad you read that?
I bet you all think I'm schizophrenic after the first two... But I don't think I am (though I guess they all say that). Never mind or, as my fabulous school Latin teacher used to say, "numquam mens". Ha! Ha!
Now, my 7 random victims:
1. The Cheeky Lotus, coz she probably needs some fun in her life right now
2. Jenn's Journal, coz she has a great blog (and a great cookery blog, too)
3. No Place Like It, another English-speaker in France
4. The Duchess of Earl, yet another English-speaker in France
5. Linda, because she's hilarious and makes me feel more normal
6. Beth, because I've been reading her for ages
7. Moreena, because hers is the first blog I started reading
The only problem is that most of these lovely ladies have never heard of me (I'm not big on commenting, just avid reading) and will now probably hate me for tagging them...
But I'm still so excited about being tagged that I don't care!