Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 15 mars 2011

Clusterfuck

Yeah, so today's word probably isn't really a real word, but it nevertheless sums up today pretty perfectly. I'm going to spare you the details, but well. Got news I didn't want to hear that means I'm going to have to do things I would rather have avoided doing (with no guarantee that they're even truly feasible), had conversations I didn't want to have with people I'd been hoping to avoid, got very little done, am still hopelessly overdrawn everywhere and no one is paying me (so direct debits are being refused, I can't take any money out, bla, bla, bla - all the more frustrating when you know how much money I'm owed) and it pissed it down pretty much all day. So yeah. Today was a real clusterfuck of a day.

Nothing more to say, really.

Total fucking clusterfuck.

Aucun commentaire: