Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi 1 avril 2011

End

So, this is the end of the month. I failed at NaBloPoMo, but I'm not bothered by that - I worked my ass of this month and still managed to post 28 or 29 times here, which is pretty good I think. No great writing, no hysterically funny posts, not as much whining as I'd feared there might be, but 29 (or 28? I don't remember) posts all the same. I'll be trying NaBloPoMo again sometime soon, possibly in June - I'm too tired to contemplate attacking April, and there will be a lot of stuff to do in May, so yeah, June, why not? It's a fun challenge...!

The end of things is always bittersweet. Sad in some ways, positive in others. My relationship with a man I loved more than anything in the world at one time came to an end after 14 years and, although I haven't yet reached the "happy" place, I'm hoping it's on the cards all the same sometime in the future. The school year is also approaching an end (at the universities, anyway - the girls still have 3 months of school), meaning that teaching will soon be over till September, freeing up Monday afternoons and most of Thursdays.

It's the end of the month, and I'm pretty glad to see the back of March - it's been a tough month. I'm hoping April will be more restful, more peaceful, more serene...

Aucun commentaire: