Don't know why I like these things so much... It's not like I'm ever really stuck for words!
Anyway, I picked this one up via Avitable via Sunday Stealing and it tickled my fancy (though I'm not sure what the connection to woman's work is - maybe I'm just being dense).
Give it a try! PS I know there's no 35, but I've cut-and-paste this as I found it...
The woman's work 45 meme
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Not much
2. Favorite late night snack? Anything unhealthy I can get my hands on
3. Do you own a gun? Absolutely not (my daughters have water pistols - does that count?)
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't really drink coffee, but something really milky and not sweet or strong if I had to choose
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Totally freak out (except for my gynae, who's a sweetheart)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not a huge fan
7. Favorite Christmas song? Much as I loathe most of his other stuff, I get really emotional listening to Chris de Burgh's "A spaceman came travelling"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Nothing
9. Can you do push-ups? You must be joking
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Changes all the time
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I seriously doubt it
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My lack of self-discipline
14. The last disease you contracted? Some hideous "thing" that makes me sneeze ALL.THE.TIME
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why am I up so fucking late AGAIN? Will anyone ever read this? How the hell am I going to get up tomorrow morning?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Coke, detheinated (is that a word?) tea
17. Current worry right now? Money, always and ever
18. Current hate right now? Always worrying about money
19. Favorite place to be? In bed, asleep
20. How did you ring in the New Year? After an argument with my partner, I sat and watched the fabulous Hairspray DVD with the delectable Zac Efron (yum, yum). I consider it a good New Year's Eve, though probably no one else would
21. Like to travel? Yes
22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: No idea
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing an orange polo neck 'cause it's damn cold here!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it, but the thought doesn't appeal at all
26. Can you whistle? Very badly
27. Favorite singer/band? This is tough, but if I had to choose - probably Lloyd Cole and the Commotions (that's going to date me!)
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I shouldn't think I'd last 39 minutes
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Madonna
30. Favorite girl’s names? Daisy, Rose, Lily (flower names, in case you hadn't noticed)
31. Favorite boy’s names? Gabriel, Raphael, Adam, Benjamin
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Grotty tissues because I can't stop sneezing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The film "Madagascar", which I re-watched on DVD last night
34. Like your job? Yeah, pretty much
36. Do you love where you live? Yeah, pretty much too
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one (and I rarely watch anything but news and DVDs)
38. Who is your loudest friend? My partner, I guess
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? (Very quietly) I don't actually drive at all - I do have a licence but am WAY too scared to use it
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I shouldn't think so - I consider myself to be pretty uncrushable material
41. What is your favorite book? Wuthering Heights
42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't watch sport
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Working, I guess, or reading blogs
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Fuck, is it really time to get up already?