Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 30 mars 2011

Pompom...pom

C and I finally finished the pompom-that-will-be-a-rabbit's-tail. It's for L's rabbit costume, and it is a truly magnificent pompom. Big, pink on the inside, fluffy white on the outside, perfect.

Of course, as it's a proven fact I'm no Martha Stewart, I thought it all through - except how to attach the damn thing to her pink leggings. And now, I have absolutely no frigging idea how to do it. The carrot is a masterpiece, the pompom is beautiful but I've still managed to fuck up just a little bit.

I'm going to get my thinking cap on and try and find a solution, but I don't have much time (just tomorrow!) and I already have a shitload of stuff to do (mega month continues: in an average month, I translate about 40,000 words, as well as teach, deal with trainees, proofread. This month, along with the usual teaching, trainees and proofreading, I've done a mammoth, record-breaking (for me, anyway) 77,000 words and am beyond exhausted). *sigh*

I also have to find someone who can do L's rabbit make-up as C has been invited elsewhere (she was going to do it at D's flat), and D isn't interested in that kind of thing. *sighsigh*

I try so hard, but I think I probably try and do too much. And the result is that I fuck up in minor ways all the way down the line.

In 20 minutes it'll be 1 am, and I still have over 2,000 words to do tonight. And this damn tail to deal with.

I also hope to do a trial run - a dress rehearsal, so to speak - so I can get photos of my Angel and my Rabbit (and the carrot, of course). If I get any good ones, I'll post them here sometime soon. Or soonish, anyway.

Aucun commentaire: